Sunday, June 29, 2008

Kian Egan



Photo of Kian Egan




Photo of Kian with his parents , three brothers n three sisters


Childhood Photos of Kian Egan
********************************************

Full Name : Kian John Francis Egan
Date of birth : 29th April 1980
Star sign : Taurus
Place of birth : Sligo, Ireland
School : Summer Hill College
Colour of eyes : Blue
Height : 5ft 10
Chest : 40
Shoe size : 8
Any tattoos : a chinese symbol meaning spirit/soul on his left ankle
Scars/marks : Small scar on face (right cheek)
Family : parents Kevin and Patricia, three brothers: Gavin (28), Tom (22), Colm (4) and three sisters : Viv (30), Fenella (24), Marielle (13)

~ Personality ~

Describe yourself in three words : Romantic, fun, shy

Bad habit : I bite my nails

Rule of life : "Treat everybody the same way you want to be treated"

Phrase that you use often : Alone

If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be? : A beaver

Dream house : Big house in Hollywood

~ Likes n Dislikes ~

Worst class(es) : Maths

Best class(es) : Art

Hobbies : Music, snooker, pitch and putt, shopping

Instrument : Guitar and pianoLikes: performing on stage, having a good night out and being in Westlife

Dislikes : sushi and rude people

Fave sport(s) : Basketball, football

Fave actor : Brad Pitt

Fave actress : Cameron Diaz

Fave male singer : Brian Littrell

Fave female singer : Celine Dion

Most like to meet : Michael Jackson

Who Would Who Have A One 2 One With : Madonna

Most Impressive Person You've Ever Met : Lenny Kravitz

Best movie ever : Titanic

Fave cereal : Frosties

Fave food : Steak and Chips

Worst food : Sushi

Fave soft drink : 7 UP

McDonalds or Burger King : McDonalds

Fave place to chill : In front of T.V.

Fave place to visit : USA

Fave football team : Liverpool

Fave perfume, men’s : JOOP

Fave perfume, women’s : Loads

Fave clothes : Alexander McQueen shirt, Nicole Farhi cotton jeans

Fave designer : Dolce and Gabbana

Fave colour : Blue or white

Fave book : Bravo Two Zero by Andy McNabb

Fave music : BSB, Boyzone, Five, Chart

Fave song : Baby one more time by Britney Spears, She's Like The Wind (from 'Dirty Dancing')

First record bought : Metallica - Glory of Love

First concert : Michael Jackson in Dublin

U2 or B*Witched : U2

BSB or Boyzone : BSB

~ Love Life ~

Blondes or brunettes : Both

Ideal woman : Good looking, good personality, good fun

Girlfriend? : Open to offers

Lovelife : Kian says he has dated a couple of fans in the past, and for a while he dated Jessica Forsman, 26. Jessica was a dancer on Westlife's first UK tour.

His first kiss : when he was nine - round the back of the Mervin community centre in Sligo!

Fave one-liner : Don’t use any

Romantic move (eg. flowers) : Too many to give away!

~ Quotes ~

"It's very hard to describe yourself. I'm quite serious when it comes to the band, I'm dedicated to my work. I love what I do and I make sure everybody loves what they do."

"I'm pretty ridiculous when it comes to buying clothes. I'll get 10 different leather jackets if I like them ".

"When I was 12 I wrote a note to myself which said, 'I'm going to be a millionaire by the time I'm 21 - by Kian Egan.' My parents have still got it."

"I'd rather do push ups than chant!"

"I'd never go out wearing all white, I'd look like i was in a boyband!"

"Our music is timeless, like the Beach Boys or Bee Gees."

"I've got girls hair!"

"Bryan is most likely to wind me up. He knows how to annoy me."

"Bryan never stops talking. We just ignore him half of the time!"

~ Fact File ~

He worked as a kissogram before joining Westlife!

He's scared of horses!

Kian's first band was called Scrod.

He plays both piano and guitar, and has been known to play guitar on stage to 'More than Words' .

He once splashed out £4,000 on a Rolex watch .

Kian loves any clothes that have dragons on them.


0 comments: