Sunday, June 29, 2008

Nicky Byrne


Photo of Nicky Byrne
Nicky with his parents , brother n sister


Childhood Photos of Nicky
********************************************

Full Name : Nicholas Bernard James Adam Byrne
Date of birth : 9th October 1978
Star Sign : Libra
Place of birth : Dublin
School : Returned to Plunkit College after spending two years with Leeds Football Club
Colour of eyes : Blue
Height : 5ft 9 and a half
Chest : 38-40
Shoe size : 7 1/2
Any tattoos : A Celtic design that goes across his lower back
Scars/marks : Scar on right elbow
Family : parents Nicholas and Yvonne, one sister Gillian and one brother Adam

~ Personality ~

Describe yourself in three words : Thoughtful, reliable, trustworthy

Bad habit : Drinking tea with the spoon still in the cup

Rule of Life : "Never think that anyone's better than you, and never think that you are better than anyone else"

Phrase that you use often : Le GrĂ¡ it means with love in Irish

If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be? : A fox or a tiger

Dream house : Big house just outside Dublin

Most embarassing moment : Falling over at Elland Road, Leeds United's stadium in front of 30,000 people.

~ Likes n Dislikes ~

Hobbies : Football and snooker

Instrument : Learning to play piano

Likes : Football (Soccer) (especially Man U and Leeds cos he used to be the goalie in the junior team), eating out, shopping and travelling home to Ireland to see his family

Dislikes : Smoking and nasty people

Worst class(es) : I was never any good at maths

Best class(es) : English was easy and geography wasn’t bad

Fave sport(s) : Soccer and snooker

Fave actor : Bruce Willis and Brad Pitt

Fave actress : Demi Moore, Cameron Diaz

Fave male singer : Phil Collins

Fave female singer : Natalie Imbruglia

Most like to meet : Phil Collins, Madonna

Best movie ever : Titanic, Die Hard, Armageddon

Fave cereal : Sugar Puffs

Fave food : Sunday dinner, Mum's cooking, Japanese

Worst food : Prawns

Fave soft drink : Pepsi

McDonalds or Burger King : McDonalds definitely

Fave place to chill : My couch in my front living room in Dublin

Fave place to visit : Caribbean or New York or Sydney

Fave football team : Manchester United

Fave perfume, men’s : Dolce & Gabbana

Fave perfume, women’s : CK Eternity

Fave clothes : smart clothes

Fave designer : Gucci

Fave colour : Blue or white or black

Fave book : The Mammy by Bruce O'Carroll

Fave group : Boyzone

Fave song : Phil Collins - 'Against all Odds', What I want Is What I've Got

First record you bought : Kylie Minogue - 'I Should Be So Lucky'

First concert : The Cranberries in Dublin

U2 or B*Witched : U2

BSB or Boyzone : Boyzone

~ Love Life ~

Blondes or brunettes : Depends

Ideal woman : Elegant, smart, humourous, nice eyes

Have a girlfriend : Nicky is married to Georgina Ahern, Irish premier Bertie Ahern's daughter.

His first kiss : was when he was a wee rugrat of nine years old with his mum's friend's daughter! But then Nicky did have 'steady' girlfriends at that age - about one a month!

Fave one-liner : How do you like your eggs in the morning.

Romantic move (eg. flowers) : Surprised my girlfriend by coming home after being away for two months.

~ Quotes ~

"I always try to make a resolution but I can never stick to them. I usually try and stop swearing - but it doesn't help, I've even had a swear box before and I put money in it when I swore - but I'd always end up broke!"

"I didn't realize I'd have to travel so much. I thought I'd just stay in Ireland!"

"I wouldn't mind looking like Brad Pitt!"

"I would never eat any fish which is alive"

"Me and Shane were like little terriers."

"Georgina knows that I love her endlessly - more than anything in the world."

"One thing we do know is that we can't dance."

"I'll know I'm famous when my mum asks me for my autograph"

"My fave place we've been on this tour so far has been Copenhagen in Denmark. It's a really great atmosphere there. But we've always got to get back on the bus..."

"We come from normal families and £700 for a pair of trousers is a lot. If my mum asked, I'd probably say £450. Spending a lot on clothes or a watch or ring makes me feel guilty but I think that's a good thing. We appreciate what we've got."

~ Fact File ~

When Nicky joined the band he couldn't swim!

Nicky reckons he could make a good racing driver.

He used to live with footballer Alan Smith when he was training at Leeds Utd.

He broke his elbow at football training and still has a big scar.

Nicky missed his first week of school, because he was in a road accident.

He hated maths at school.

He used to sing karaoke with his dad - who is also called Nicky - and who has a band called 'Nicky and the Studz'.

Nicky bought a car when he signed to Westlife, but sold it cos he was never home.

He hates going to the gym.

Nicky used to pray before every football match that he would play well, and it was him who started the Westlife tradition of praying and saying a Hail Mary before every concert!

Nicky is a car freak.

1 comments:

Death angel said...

Hi there ... I love this greatboy ... I'm his fan ... take a look at my blog : deathangelfromheaven@blogspot